[Twisted-Python] Re : executing .rpy in a thread

ccom at gmx.net ccom at gmx.net
Fri Sep 19 22:32:57 EDT 2003

It is tempting to use Jamse's patch because the code does get more elegant.
On the other hand the suggestion to develope pivotal to twisted makes a lot
of sense too. I Hope this patch will become part of twisted soon.

Thanks to bob for showing me the "conventional" way of doing it. I just
tested  his code and it works on my setup too.

_stephan

Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail (GUT)
(Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5 ausreichend)

Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net