[Twisted-Python] Getting to 1.1 -- calling all CVS committers

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Fri Sep 19 12:42:31 EDT 2003

Thanks to Moshe, twisted.application has landed. In order to reach 1.1,
there's a few things we need to do:

1. Better new cred docs.
2. Update PB docs to talk about new cred.
3. Update application docs.
4. Update all examples and listings to use PB new cred and new app.
5. Update all taps to use new app.
6. Update manhole, words, distrib etc. to use new cred.

By 1.1, we should have no mention or usage of the old APIs in our docs,
examples and code. This is going to take some work, so please pitch in
and help.

If you don't have CVS, patches to any of the above are welcome!

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
Available for Python & Twisted consulting