[Twisted-Python] How to save the content(string) of a DOM node into a file?

suneetha velicheti gsuneethav at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:17:44 EDT 2003

   I wanted to save the content of a DOM node into a file and want my
browser to prompt me with "save as" window. I already set the browser
preferences. Right now the content of the node is just displaying in the
browser window. Instead of that I want to promt the user to save that
content into a file with "save as" option window. Are there any DOM helper
methods to do this?

Thanks for the help,

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!