[Twisted-Python] Examples and patterns for Twisted

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at cutter.rexx.com
Sat Sep 13 14:04:19 EDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 04:33:02PM -0700, Dave Kuhlman wrote:

> I've written a document that provides and explains a number of
> patterns and examples for Twisted Web applications.

A bit of an update:

I posted the original message a while ago during the Twisted Matrix
move.  In the meantime, Andrew Bennetts has given me some good
comments and suggestions.  So, I'll be doing a fairly serious
update.  Therefore, you may want to wait a bit for a revision
before doing a review.  Give me three or four days.

Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman
dkuhlman at rexx.com