[Twisted-Python] and thanks to radix, hypatia, exarkun and glyph

Chris Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Sep 13 00:48:31 EDT 2003

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 12:06:43AM -0400, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> Mary Gardiner, for hosting our mail
> Chris Armstrong, who did lots of work on the move
> Jean-Paul Calderone, assembling and bringing server to hosting
> Glyph Lefkowitz, buying us a new server

Also, Thanks to Divmod (divmod.org) for paying for the hosting at Coloco

Tummy is also giving us free hosting on one of their virtual servers for CVS.
http://tummy.com/. Thanks!

BTW, if anybody needs access to the new CVS server, just say so and I'll
add a user for you and move your authorized_keys from pyramid to wolfwood
(the new server).

                                Chris Armstrong
                         << radix at twistedmatrix.com >>