[Twisted-Python] What is blocking code?

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Fri Sep 12 22:20:41 EDT 2003

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:09:21 -0700
"stephan" <ccom at gmx.net> wrote:

> When I started coding I though I will just add the deferred calls
> where necessary later. Now it seems to me like I have to change the
> whole architecture of my app.

Yes, event driven networking is that way. However, if you use woven,
Deferreds will probably be handled transparently for you, making code a
lot easier to write. Also you should note RPYs are intended for
deployment of web applications, and not as a way of structuring code for
your site.

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
Available for Python & Twisted consulting