[Twisted-Python] Woven, using microdom.lmx, and trying to use style sheets

Hegedus, Matthew S matthew.s.hegedus at lmco.com
Wed Oct 29 18:37:05 EST 2003

Setting color through microdom.lmx just doesn't seem to be working for me. I
can view the source of the web page xhtml generated (browser right-click,
actually rendering page features in the color I specified. All of the lmx
generated xhtml is literally rendered black and white. I am using style
sheets. Do I need to do some sort of rerender trick?

<UPDATE before I send this out: It appears NONE of the style sheet stuff has
any effect on the look of the web page when implemented using microdom.lmx.>

To clarify, I receive no errors and from the looks of things the xhtml code
generated by lmx seems legit. Here is the key snippets of code(hopefully
formatting will remain intact):

XHTML template:

         table.exerciseTableClass {border: 0; cellspacing: 2;}
         table.exerciseTableClass tr.tableHeadingClass {color: white;
background-color: darkslateblue;}
      <h1 ~some stuff~></h1>
Python code:

   def wvupdate_aview(sel, request, node, data):
       lmxnode = lmx(node)
       d = lmxnode.div()

       #These next two lines don't seem to do anything in terms of style.
       #It's as if I just made a plain-old table, and a couple of plain-old
       t = d.table(_class='exerciseTableClass')

Have any of you run into similar troubles, and if so what did it take to fix
the problem? Thank you,