[Twisted-Python] twisted.web and MySQLdb

Moshe Zadka m at zadka.site.co.il
Wed Oct 29 01:46:27 EST 2003

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, Donovan Preston <dp at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> The "I wonder what parameters were used" idea is pretty interesting,
> though. It would be trivial to serialize the command-line options that
> were given to each invocation of mktap along with everything else so at
> the very least we could show you which command line options were used
> to build the application in the first place.

Well, you'd have to consider what to do about mktap --append.
Assuming you just want a "history of command line", it would be
a 10-minute hack to mktap, which is based on a service:

class MktapArgs(service.Service):
    def __init__(self):
        self.history = []
    def run(self):

def document(application):
        s = service.IServiceCollection(application).getServiceByName("mktap")
    except KeyError
        s = MktapArgs()

And just add a call to document(application) in twisted/scripts/mktap.py, five
lines into addToApplication.