[Twisted-Python] Re: ANN: Twisted 1.1.0, the framework of *your* internet

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Tue Oct 28 01:41:55 EST 2003

> If you are doing any new development, I highly encourage you to take a
> look at nevow, if for no other reason than you can have a hand in
> shaping it's development. I would very much appreciate feedback about
> it, especially now, since the code is very, very short and readable.

Will do. A little doc would help starting up, though. :^)

- --
"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that
10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were
you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
 -- Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation

Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net

Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (GNU/Linux)