[Twisted-Python] importing twisted modules from my source tree

Stephen C. Waterbury golux at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 13:29:43 EDT 2003

Ricardo Niederberger Cabral wrote:

> You can run a server with "./imgSeekNet -s" from the root folder, but
> you'd first need to do a "python setup.py build" and then copy
> build/lib-foo/isnLib/img/_imgdb.so to isnLib/img/). And building it
> requires wxWindows dev stuff.

Interesting that you have wxWindows (via wxPython, I assume)
dependencies in your server.  I've taken pains to keep the
code that's common to our server and its wxPython client
free of wx dependencies.  Do you have a combined client/server,
or an admin interface built into your server?

Just curious.

- Steve.