[Twisted-Python] delivering application

Yun Mao maoy at cis.upenn.edu
Thu Oct 23 10:59:07 EDT 2003

Hi, suppose I have a software with GPL license, written in Python and used
twisted. I want to distribute the software to a couple of people for test,
and usually they don't have twisted installed. Is it leagal for me to make
a package with twisted in?  ( a little stupid question ;) It's a little
hard for me to let them install separately because I slightly modified
twisted source.

Another concern is that twisted is becoming larger and larger. I actually
only use very little of them (mainly in twisted.internet and
twisted.python). Is there an easy way to make a small package? Thanks!

Yun