[Twisted-Python] DB dictionary/tuple result wrapper for woven models

James Y Knight foom at fuhm.net
Wed Oct 15 11:36:03 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, October 15, 2003, at 01:50 AM, Stephen C. Waterbury wrote:

> James Y Knight wrote:
>> I took dtuple.py (a wrapper that makes database results look like
>> both a tuple and a dictionary simultaneously, which I found on the
>> web)  ...
>
> PgResultSet already does that.
> E.g.:

Well I guess I chose the wrong postgres python implementation then,
since I know Psycopg doesn't do that. Good thing the python DB
interface is standardized! ;) But okay -- if you're using PgSQL, you
can then just use the woven model wrapper part pretty easily without
the DatabaseTuple, TupleDescriptor classes.

James