[Twisted-Python] Dynamic form with twisted

vicky lupien lupien_v_31 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 13:51:23 EDT 2003

Twisted's layers are relatively well-factored internally.  If you don't like
our dynamic form generation tools - and believe me, I know there are good
reasons not to like them - you can still use the web server. You can easily
write a form processor which uses request.args (a dictionary of HTTP form
arguments) as input and produces HTML via request.write.

Your question seems a little vague, though: if you are looking for
documentation on forms in general, consider a resource like

rather than this list.

I'd love to use the generation tools  in twisted but I don't understant it
and it's not well documented.
Twisted-Python mailing list
Twisted-Python at twistedmatrix.com