[Twisted-Python] Status of 1.1 release
itamar at itamarst.org
Mon Oct 13 01:02:34 EDT 2003
1. PB docs are half done, radix is working on them.
2. Cred docs are mostly done, I will finish them.
3. Application docs are done, by moshez (though some extra explanations
1. Services use in static registry (deleting code mainly)
2. Update manhole (and manhole and telnet howtos)
3. What to do with words
4. Document guard
Things I'd like to have:
1. Mac OS X reactor (hello bob!)
2. Updater haifux tutorial
There are issues in the bug tracker for all of these.
I am hoping to have 1.1 out by the end of the week, if we can continue
this momentum, but this is a lot more likely if more people pitch in.
Itamar Shtull-Trauring http://itamarst.org/
Available for Python & Twisted consulting
More information about the Twisted-Python