[Twisted-Python] resource navigation

Syver Enstad syver-en at online.no
Thu Oct 9 18:01:17 EDT 2003

Let's say I have a hierarchy of resources like this:

Is there an easy way to know at runtime what url goes to let's say
parent2? I am interested primarily because I am interested in having
as self contained page classes as possible and hardcoding links to
parent2 in grandchilds view template seems brittle.

Woven seems to be strangely symetric regarding models and pages. An
example is getChild / getSubmodel and on top of that wchild_ /
wmfactory_. The woven model framwork supports asking parents of a
model if a submodel name can't be found, it might be interesting to
have something similar for resources so that one can have link's on a
child page that will be resolved by the parent.

Vennlig hilsen

Syver Enstad