[Twisted-Python] Woven subpage handling redirect deferred, Help!?!

Justin Johnson justinjohnson at fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 8 13:52:30 EDT 2003

Are you saying Avatars should be used instead of Perspectives?  I have a
PB service with a bunch of perspective_* methods.  I'm now trying to add
a web interface that has certain levels of privileges associated with the
logins.  Currently it would just be and Admin role and a normal User
role.  Do perspectives not fit into this anymore?