[Twisted-Python] PB and Woven authentication

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Tue Oct 7 10:49:20 EDT 2003

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 07:49:44 -0600
"Justin Johnson" <justinjohnson at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> First of all, am I doing things right below?  Any corrections or
> suggestions for improvement?

s/"BRAINS"/None/, since you aren't actually using it.

> Once that is correct, how do I hook this up to woven?  I was trying to
> look through the Quotient code to figure it out, but there is so much
> other stuff in there I'm having a hard time keeping it all straight.

Use twisted.web.woven.guard (.simpleguard is a good example). You realm
will be asked for IResource instead of IPerspective when authenticating
web clients.

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
Available for Python & Twisted consulting