[Twisted-Python] smtp.SMTP help

Greg greg at digitalinfo.net
Fri Oct 3 13:27:47 EDT 2003

Actually, I tried returning an instance (i.e. "return MyMessage()" )
here on my first shot at this, but I got:

File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/twisted/protocols/smtp.py", line
672, i
n do_DATA
    self.__messages = [f() for (u, f) in recipients]
exceptions.AttributeError: MyMessage instance has no __call__ method

FYI I'm using Twisted 1.07.