[Twisted-Python] python-interfaces mailing list

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Nov 30 00:42:23 EST 2003

I just set up a new mailing list on twistedmatrix.com to discuss
interface/component systems with possible future interest in a SIG for
"integrating" (to some extent) existing Interface systems and putting
an Interface/component system into python. Even this interest is
controversial, though, I think it's mostly my own ;-)

You can subscribe at

And that page has a link to archives containing the few messages which
have been posted so far.

---------+           http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/