[Twisted-Python] FTP Server

Jonathan Simms slyphon at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Nov 21 15:51:12 EST 2003

Ahmet Arslan wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm new to twisted and searching for exampels to create an FTP Server
> with
> Twisted.
> Any help apreciated.
> Thx.
> Ahmet

Well, you may be in luck. I've just re-written the ftp protocol for
twisted. if you want an example of how to set one up, you can look (in
the cvs version of twisted) at sandbox/slyphon/ftpsrv.tac.

You'll need to make some local edits (such as what you want your
root/tld to be) but you can get a feel for how it can be done.

please note, the ftp server implementation is *very* *new*.