[Twisted-Python] How to let twisted fall into a deadloop with 100% CPU usage

Yun Mao maoy at cis.upenn.edu
Thu Nov 20 17:36:26 EST 2003

This is different. I believe twisted is responsible for the error report.
It actually did, but for some reason it made itself fall into a dead loop.
I would like to call this bug, and encountered this when I play with
producer, consumer, etc. ( resumeProducing() is startReading!) I wish
someone could fix this. Thanks.

Yun