[Twisted-Python] FTPClient storeFile help.

Oisin Mulvihill oisin at enginesofcreation.ie
Thu Nov 20 05:22:32 EST 2003

Andrew Bennetts wrote:

>On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 11:18:28AM +0100, Oisin Mulvihill wrote:
>

>>Why are there two deferred objects returned by storeFile? The documentation
>>says:
>>

>Try looking at twisted/test/test_ftp.py, line 251 (the testStor method of
>FTPClientAndServerTests).  Hopefully that should help fill in the blanks.
>
>-Andrew.

Hi,

I know its been a while, but the project I needed this for has
gone on the back burner. I was going to do an example for
how I got the file to send and then do a recieve. I haven't got
around to it. So for posterity and for anyone else who hits the
same problem here is the modified ftp example that shows
how I uploaded a file using twisted. The answer was in the unit
tests I'd just forgotten twisted had them.

All the best,

om

--
Oisin Mulvihill