[Twisted-Python] Forum vs. mailing list

Hegedus, Matthew S matthew.s.hegedus at lmco.com
Thu Nov 13 18:39:42 EST 2003

Philippe Lafoucrière mentions his favoring of a forum over a mailing list. A
forum sounds much better to me. Topics can be nicely separated, past
knowledge can be easily searched, and email inboxes can be freed from much
clutter (or at least make room for spam). Is it not too late to implement a
forum?

Matthew Hegedus