[Twisted-Python] connectTCP/listenTCP socks/ssh

Kev gtwist at nixel.mine.nu
Sat Nov 1 15:00:24 EST 2003

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 01:39:46PM -0500, Paul Swartz wrote:
> You should definatly look at adding this feature to Conch when you
> finish it.  That's been on the TODO list for a while.

I got it working this morning, I'll add to to conch (I assume you mean
the conch.py in the scripts directory?) and submit it. It
actually wasn't difficult, well the program is like 60 lines, but it took me
a good 12 hours of keyboard time to write and pleanty of idle brian
cycles. (But part of that was just because I'm new to twisted and
python)