[Twisted-Python] Woven example for article, Part II

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Fri May 30 13:23:21 EDT 2003

On Fri, 30 May 2003 02:28:13 -0400
david mertz <ibook at gnosis.cx> wrote:

> the same if I were to implement something for a client--I don't want
> my software breaking everytime the library changes.

We do have *backwards* compatability! the problem you have now is with
using new features with old versions of the software, which is a totally
different problem. Some unstable parts will break in the future - if
you're unsure about specific code, ask us.

I doubt anything that works with current Woven will break in the future,
given we have quite a few apps using it.

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
http://www.zoteca.com -- Python & Twisted consulting