[Twisted-Python] Low-level networking in Twisted

Tommi Virtanen tv at twistedmatrix.com
Fri May 30 03:31:04 EDT 2003

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 09:31:27PM +0300, Tommi Virtanen wrote:
>         I'm submitting it for review at an early stage so you can all
>         bash me to dea^W^W^W^Wgive me guidance on how to build it.
>         Especially look at what I did with AbstractDatagramProtocol,
>         how the classes interact, etc.

	As per Moshe's request, I switched from inheritance to
	interfaces. AbstractDatagramProtocol is still there,
	as I want to share code that used to be in DatagramProtocol
	with things that definitely aren't UDP protocols.

	If you have any objections, please say something fast;
	I will commit the code soon.

	http://twistedmatrix.com/~tv/lowlevel-networking-2.patch

--