[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] Boatloads of things, from Anders Hammarquist.

Jp Calderone exarkun at intarweb.us
Sun May 25 17:27:30 EDT 2003

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 09:15:00AM -0400, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> Move the LimitedLog to twisted.python.logfile, maybe? Seems like a
> better place.

  Probably.  I'm pondering whether it will actually stay in the long term,
though.  Sometime soon we will have SMTP auth, and I'd like to avoid seeing
passwords or password hashes ending up in logfiles.

  Anders, any thoughts on this?

  Jp

--
Lowery's Law:
        If it jams -- force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.