[Twisted-Python] Serving HTTP requests (was: Bug?)

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Sun May 25 10:38:41 EDT 2003

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 09:27:05AM -0400, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> in 0.9, there is no version, you do:
>
>    GET /foo

Sure, but what clients still use 0.9?  HTTP/1.0 is simple enough that I
wouldn't expect much software to use 0.9 anymore.

Also, it seems unlikely to me that sending "POST  HTTP/1.0" would be the
product of a HTTP/0.9 client, so I think there's still some room for
improvement.  Perhaps check that if the 'path' starts with "HTTP/", and if
so don't treat it as HTTP/0.9.  I'll make a patch if people think this
sounds sane.

-Andrew.