[Twisted-Python] Woven and non-breaking spaces

Eric Holm twisted at eholm.com
Mon May 19 21:02:08 EDT 2003

>> theModel = { "someData": "Before     After" }
>> theHtml = '<html><span model="someData"
>> view="Text">placeholder</span></html>'
>
> Try view="RawText" instead of "Text"...

That works great for the example I gave, but...
looks like I over-simplified my example - sorry
'bout that.  What I'm *really* after is a way
to pass &nbsp; through any widget, or at least
through a link widget.  Something like &&nbsp;
or \&nbsp; or somesuch.

I'm generating a table containing text and links,
and the table looks crappy (border/padding-wise)
if there are empty cells.  If I could pass
&nbsp; through the model, the table would look
okay.

Thanks,

Eric.