[Twisted-Python] Woven and non-breaking spaces

Eric Holm twisted at eholm.com
Mon May 19 17:27:19 EDT 2003

Is there any way to dynamically insert a non-breaking space
on a Woven page?  It looks to me like microdom blindly
replaces "&" with "&amp", and I couldn't find a way to
escape the "&" in " ", but I could (easily) have
missed it.  Here's an example of what I'm trying to do:

from twisted.web.woven import page

theModel = { "someData": "Before     After" }

resource = page.Page( theModel, template=theHtml )

I'm using 1.0.5, Python 2.2, on Win2K.

Thanks,

Eric.