[Twisted-Python] Twisted and SQL-Ledger

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien at orbtech.com
Mon May 19 17:24:48 EDT 2003

Dave Peticolas <dave at krondo.com> writes:

> On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 13:20, Patrick K. O'Brien wrote:
> > I'm going to be creating a Twisted Woven/Enterprise interface for
> > SQL-Ledger, an Open Source accounting package that uses PostgreSQL and
> > a Perl web interface.  Is anyone else interested in such a thing?
> >
> > SQL-Ledger: http://www.sql-ledger.org/
>
> Absolutely, this would be excellent. Let me know if I can help out.

Do it for me so I don't have to.  ;-)

On a more serious note, do you use SQL-Ledger?  Done much with Woven?
Can you help me figure out how to get Twisted Web to serve up the
SQL-Ledger Perl scripts as a starting point for converting things?
I'm trying to avoid having to install Apache.

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech      http://www.orbtech.com/web/pobrien