[Twisted-Python] Patch: Passive getSession for twisted.web.server.Request

Tom 'Korpios' Tobin korpios at korpios.com
Fri May 16 13:50:25 EDT 2003

Hmm.  I specifically don't like the way Woven works.  My preferred web development method is akin to Quixote; I really can't stand HTML templating in the vein of PHP, etc.  That said, am I going to need to reimplement Session code down the road due to this phase-out?  Even if SessionWrapper works standalone without using the bulk of Woven, I would much rather not be importing any Woven libraries unnecessarily.

Thanks,

Tom "Korpios" Tobin
korpios at korpios.com