[Twisted-Python] Twisted.web and adbapi example?

Morrow, Paul Paul.Morrow at loyaltyworks.com
Wed May 14 17:03:28 EDT 2003

I've been pouring through the docs and examples, but can't find an
example of a .rpy that generates a page containing the results of a
database query.  How would such a thing be properly architected?
Clearly the adbapi would be involved, but then how do I get the query
results into the string returned by my resource?  Or would I use a
deferred instead?

Would someone please share a little code snippet (or point me at
one)illustrating how that would best be accomplished?

Thanks.