[Twisted-Python] Qt Test Failure

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Tue May 13 13:45:01 EDT 2003

Reference: http://twistedmatrix.com/~warner.twistd/

The Qt reactor constantly fails just one test:
twisted.test.test_factories.ReconnectingFactoryTestCase.testStopTrying

It's annoying, because if that's solved then we can honestly
say that it works. I have a nagging feeling the problem is with
race conditions in the test, rather than actual problems with the
reactors. I have tried fiddling with the test, but not having an
actual setup of Qt with which I can add prints or debug made this
an exercise in futility.

If anyone feels like investigating the reasons for the failure, and
either fixing it or coming up with a patch, would be welcomed.

Thanks,
Moshe

--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.