[Twisted-Python] Re: Twisted-Python digest, Vol 1 #749 - 5 msgs

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Tue May 13 00:37:32 EDT 2003

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Stuart Hungerford <stuart.hungerford at anu.edu.au> wrote:

>     Thanks for the advice, it's just what I need. It also
>     shows just how flexible the underlying Twisted components
>     are.

Note that everything I said is covered in various places: while --ignore-ext
was not in the man page, it is covered in mktap web --help
      --ignore-ext=       Specify an extension to ignore. These will be
                          processed in order.

Resource.putChild is documented in

While File.ignoreExt had no docstring, the "ignoredExts" argument to File's
constructor, which is documented in
would have worked as well.

[I've now updated the manpage and the docstring]
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.
Riley: Yeah, a lot of young people nowadays are experimenting with shortness.
Agile Programming Language -- http://www.python.org/