AW: [Twisted-Python] newbie udp

p@ digi at
Mon May 12 11:51:27 EDT 2003

I swtiched back to version 1.0 ... there it seams to work perfectly

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: twisted-python-admin at
[mailto:twisted-python-admin at] Im Auftrag von Itamar
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Mai 2003 17:40
An: twisted-python at
Betreff: Re: [Twisted-Python] newbie udp

On Mon, 12 May 2003 07:52:31 +0200
"p@" <digi at> wrote:

> socket.error: (10035, 'The socket operation could not complete without
> blocking')
> I am on win32 and using python 2.2 and this is twisted 1.0.5. What am
> I doing wrong?

UDP code hasn't been extensively tested on Windows. I'll see about
fixing this (and setting up a win32 buildbot machine).

Itamar Shtull-Trauring -- Python & Twisted consulting

Twisted-Python mailing list
Twisted-Python at