[Twisted-Python] BuildBot Configuration

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Sun May 11 09:17:08 EDT 2003

I'd like to request that the "gtk" and "poll" reactors will seperated
from the main test into "working reactors". Those two reactors pass the
unit tests usually, and so a commiter has reasons to suspect a test
failure here is his test failure. Gtk2, Qt and cReactor fail quite often.
I am no longer bothered by a red heading there, which is why it's bad
that things like poll and gtk failures don't affect something which does
bother me :)

--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.