[Twisted-Python] twisted web, documentation

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Sat May 10 04:21:45 EDT 2003

On Sat, 10 May 2003, "Matthias Urlichs" <smurf at noris.de> wrote:

> Andrew Bennetts schrub am Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:16:25 +0000:

Note the 15 days of lag. Also, this is an English-language mailing list.
Kindly configure your software to produce English verbiage, so that
people are not expected to understand random language.

> > There will be a whole bunch of new, up-to-date docs on Woven in CVS within a
> > week.

So, in April 25th, Andrew claimed there will be docs in CVS within a week.
Had you bothered checking, you would have seen that not only have the docs
made it to CVS, but that they are actually in the 1.0.5 book, in a chapter
named, in a surprise move, "Woven".
See <URL:http://www.twistedmatrix.com/documents/howto/>

Thanks a lot to Donovan and Allen for the hard work in writing those
documents, and thanks to Andrew for converting them into Lore and
integrating them into the book!

--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.