[Twisted-Python] How would I upload/download files through twisted.web

Mario Ruggier mario at ruggier.org
Fri May 9 19:37:09 EDT 2003

Not sure what you mean, but file upload may be done like so:

## fileup.rpy

import twisted.web.resource

class FileUpResource(twisted.web.resource.Resource):

     isLeaf = 1

     def render(self, request):
         request.setHeader('Content-Type', 'text/html; charset=utf-8')
         args = request.args
         pageTitle = 'file upload test'

         return (u"""
   <head>
     <title>%(pageTitle)s</title>
   </head>
     <h1>%(pageTitle)s</h1>
     <form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
     <input type=submit>
     </form>
     <hr/>
     <hr/>