[Twisted-Python] pb size limitation

Uwe C. Schroeder uwe at oss4u.com
Tue May 6 16:30:47 EDT 2003

Hi,

I want to transfer large chunks of data via pb xmlrpc.
Theoretically that works, however I noticed that banana has a size limitation
of 640k - which is not enough in my case.
The limit seems hardcoded, so there is no way to set it higher without
recompiling the whole thing for all platforms in question.
Anyone got a better idea to transfer large files ?
I guess ftp would be nice, however that requires firewallsettings.
Does the same limitation exist thruout Twisted ?

Anyone got some sample code ? The examples etc. don't really implement
anything that transfers large files.

Thanks

	UC

--
Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC	2570 Fleetwood Drive
Phone:  +1 650 872 2425		San Bruno, CA 94066