[Twisted-Python] stikiwiki promising, but...

Richard Jones richard at commonground.com.au
Tue May 6 01:26:34 EDT 2003

I randomly found stikiwiki (in short: ReST/Twisted/WikiWiki) on the
web, and thought it'd be extremely useful. Gave it a go, and had to
immediately patch up some docutils usage quirks (docutils' API is a bit
of a moving target ;). The results of my work are attached to this
email. Can't find an email address for the author though, so that's as
far as that patch goes :)

Problem is that I now run into some problem deep in the Twisted code.
The traceback is also attached. This is using the latest rc. If I
should try the CVS, just let me know. Otherwise, is there something
else that I could do?

     Richard

ps. can't help thinking that Roundup would be nice running behind (or
is it inside?) Twisted :)
pps. stikiwiki: http://mithrandr.moria.org/code/stikiwiki/