[Twisted-Python] fwd: Re: [Python-Dev] Distutils using apply

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Mon May 5 08:28:04 EDT 2003

I suggest building modules with
python2.3 -Wall -Wignore::PendingDeprecationWarning:distutils.command.build_py -Wignore::PendingDeprecationWarning:distutils.command.build_ext setup.py build

(I'm very tame -- only ignoring PendingDeprecations of stuff that's been
marked as non-fixable for Python 2.3). When 2.3 is officially released, we
can add a line number (I don't want to do that before 2.3rc1 is out,
so we won't have to constantly jiggle the number)

Thanks,
Moshe

Forwarded message follows: