[Twisted-Python] Apply Deprecation

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Sun May 4 05:49:55 EDT 2003

I've run a quick grep over the unittest log, and saw that an overwhelming
majority of the errors come from relatively few places, namely:

    104 twisted/test/test_internet.py:502
     38 twisted/python/failure.py:230
     31 twisted/enterprise/xmlreflector.py:94
     24 twisted/spread/util.py:80
     24 twisted/spread/util.py:76

These are five lines which, if properly fixed, would make the tests
more readable.

I realize there are good reasons for *not* stomping over the tree, randomly
changing stuff, and I'm not suggesting it. I'm suggesting changing five
lines.

Thanks,
Moshe

--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.