[Twisted-Python] Updated defer.html

Clark C. Evans cce at clarkevans.com
Sun Mar 9 18:04:19 EST 2003

On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 01:12:22AM -0500, Steve Waterbury wrote:
| Here I disagree.  Newbies are generally served better by
| examples with lots of (germane) comments ... but not
| extraneous stuff, like the Timer.  And I think it would be
| "nice" if they were executable, but if it comes down to
| choosing between clarity and executability, clarity should win.

Ok.  I spent a good amount of time refactoring the first
four examples.  Basically, the first example is runnable,
but the remaining examples arn't, and instead focus on
the incremental change to the code.

However, if one were to cut&paste each example, as they
occur in the document, into a python interpreter, then
every example would work...

;) Clark