[Twisted-Python] fetchmany and deferreds which call back more than once

Clark C. Evans cce at clarkevans.com
Tue Mar 4 16:01:20 EST 2003

Tommi,

Thank you for your suggestion.  Although this is nice, I was
looking for more of a cooked solution that builds on the
deferred mechanism.  For example, the mechanism you have
doesn't really handle the case of chaining the callbacks
or any of the other nice aspects of the Deferred object.

Best,

Clark