[Twisted-Python] Problem combining pb and spawnProcess[3]

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Jun 17 03:46:49 EDT 2003

On Friday, June 13, 2003, at 04:41 PM, Stefan Fleiter wrote:

> Wow, I am lucky, Mr. Twisted himself is answering my beginner-Question!

Technically it's "Sir Dr. Twisted, Esq.", to make sure that we don't
get confused with Allen, the "Rt. Hon. Rev. Twisted".

> So add.run() automatically starts the reactor?

Yup.

> Thanks, a million, I was almost loosing my brains. ;-)

Although I've lost my mind with no apparent ill effects, I'd have to
suggest keeping the reactor at least 4 feet from your brains at all
time.  Twisted has NO WARRANTY, so I can't be liable if your eyeballs
were to spontaneously melt...