[Twisted-Python] release fever

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Fri Jun 13 02:49:22 EDT 2003

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> We need to get a 1.0.6 release finalized before this sort of work
> starts hitting CVS; as soon as newcred is in, I want to start the 1.1
> release cycle.

A. Where does it leave HTTP timeout code?
B. I really want some version of localonly (or Jp's rresource) in

These effect the twisted-web Debian package: right now, I wouldn't want
to upload it before these are done.

--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.