[Twisted-Python] Hep and Twisted (Was: Twisted-webserver hangs when serving big files)

Jp Calderone exarkun at intarweb.us
Wed Jun 11 06:27:01 EDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 01:35:56PM -0400, Abe Fettig wrote:
> [snip]
>
> * The SMTP server: Currently going through a rewrite in CVS.  I need to
> set up code to manage the outgoing message queue, and keep track of
> which messages have been delivered to which locations.  Is there code in
> twisted.mail to do this? (Keep in mind some messages are being delivered
> to blogs and other non-SMTP locations)

  There will be code for this in the relatively near the future -- this is a
subtask of an item high on my todo list.

I'll check out your blog and maybe some of the Hep source (if it is
appropriate to do so?) to get a better idea of your use case, so I can keep
it in mind.

  If you want to toss any info my way regarding the details of your use
case, I'll keep them in mind as I work on the implementation.

  Jp