[Twisted-Python] typos

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Tue Jun 10 02:41:00 EDT 2003

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Andrew Dalke <dalke at dalkescientific.com> wrote:

> Others said the doc build takes an hour.

It shouldn't, on a sane machine. It takes about several minutes.
Of course, you only need to rebuild the docs when you want to,
not after every CVS update.

> I would rather not learn how to do that
> myself

I won't give you that option.
% ./admin/process-docs

There, now you learned how to do it yourself, whether you wanted
to or not.

> if for no other reason then that after I do a CVS update I
> don't want to wait an hour to read the new docs.

It's several minutes. Please don't spread FUD.

> I can't see that a cron job, run once every day or so, can be that
> hard.

Why can't you run that cronjob on your CVS updated copy every day
or so?

> If it is  hard, then it means building the docs is too hard, and yet that's
> something you
> want me to do myself as a Twisted novice?

It's not hard. It's just that the only people who want to read docs about
CVS will need to have a checkout anyway, and those people can easily
run ./admin/process-docs.
This script was specifically written (and taken outside release-twisted)
so we can easily build docs ourself.
--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.