[Twisted-Python] Concern over "relentless hyping" (was Twisted - howto transport megabytes?)

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sun Jun 8 12:47:05 EDT 2003

I received the following message in private (I assume) email after
my last post to the newsgroup.  Comments are welcome, preferably
public ones (merely because I consider private discussions about
this kind of thing to be a severe waste of my limited time).

Am I over-hyping Twisted?  Am I over-publicizing my satisfaction?
Is anyone over-hyping it?  Is there a maximum acceptable target level
of hype?

-Peter Hansen